Thursday 21 October 2021

This upcoming podcast is a tribute to Siegfried and Roy, their animals and trainers.


 Magic, illusion, and the love for wild animals filled the life of Siegfried and Roy. Their elaborate and often glitzy shows bewitched millions around the globe and helped Las Vegas become what it is today. So, it is only natural that their legend inspired many stories, some true and some pure fiction.

I love fiction, don’t get me wrong, after all, I am an author of fantasy and fiction novels, but when it comes to telling the life stories of real people and in this case, about the lives of two men that were larger than life I stick to the truth. Now that being said, I am very fortunate to know a person that shared many years with Siegfried and Roy and offered to share many great stories with us. This extraordinary person is no other than Dennie Pasion, their stylist and friend. If you are a regular listener of my podcast, you got to know Dennie from my previous interviews. This upcoming podcast is a tribute to Siegfried and Roy, their animals and trainers. Make sure to turn into my podcast on the 23rd of this month.

Till then, take care and be bold keep breaking the mould.
Ursula Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment