Wednesday 16 June 2021

Do you like me feel a longing to be free?

Do you like me feel a longing to be free? To travel, enjoy the sun and maybe just maybe go on a new adventure? Well, I hear you say where to go? Travels are still restricted and most spots within reach are overcrowded. And you are right, but all you need to do is grab a cool drink, find a spot in the sun, close your eyes, and go on great adventures. Meet interesting people and share funny moments with my guests. Like in my latest episode with Dennie Pasion. Dennie’s job as a world-renown Makeup artist took her around the globe and through many adventures. She lived for more than two years in a Witch Doctor’s house in the African Savanna and sooo much more. So, grab your drink and let’s go.

 https://open.spotify.com/episode/3XdGkP0H67Sazw4fYFGhiD

 


No comments:

Post a Comment